Freshman Admission Information
Montini has found great success in creating a family-centered environment with a limited number of students. Montini places great value in small class size and attention to the individual. As a result, we have established certain types of criteria to assist in the admissions process for the future Montini Catholic Class of 2016.
Criteria for Freshmen Admission
- Testing – A high school placement test must be taken. Those, who test at Montini on the first placement testing date will have the first priority in the acceptance process. Those who test on subsequent dates or at other places will have secondary priority.
- Test Results – Each applicant is reviewed on an individual basis. Information such as the January Placement Test results, grade school report cards and test scores, and grade school teacher recommendations will be reviewed to assist the Montini Admission Committee in determining if Montini Catholic is appropriate for the student.
- Confirmation of Acceptance – Families must return the Freshman Registration Form with a deposit of $550.00 within the deadline stated. We want to admit students who want to be a part of Montini Catholic. To assist us in providing this opportunity, we ask families to help us by following the appropriate deadlines. If families do not respond by the first deadline, students will be placed on a waiting list.
Timeline for Acceptance
Those students taking the first placement test at Montini will have first priority.
- Test results should be returned to Montini Catholic by the end of January
- Grade school recommendations should be submitted by your grade school.
- Acceptance letter should be mailed approximately by early February.
- Freshmen Registration Form with deposit should be returned by mid-February
- Those accepted students not returning forms by the designated date, will be placed on a waiting list.
Those students taking our second Placement Test or submitting test scores from another school will have second priority.
- Test results should be in by the end of the month.
- Grade school recommendations should be submitted by your grade school in March.
- Acceptance letters should be mailed approximately by mid March.
- Freshman Registration Form with deposits should be returned by early April.
- Those accepted students not returning forms by that date will be placed on the waiting list.
- Students testing at other sites can submit their scores at or prior to the second testing date.
If space is available other students may be considered individually during the summer months. This could include first time test takers or students who have tested at other sites during the winter and spring.
These policies affect only those who seek initial entrance to Montini Catholic as Freshmen. A separate set of requirements exists for those who wish to transfer in to Montini Catholic.