- Transcript requests can be accepted through the mail or in person.
- Transcripts will not be processed the same day, so give 24 hour notice if you need to pick-up transcripts in person.
- Each transcript request, official or unofficial, is a $2.00 charge. Please specify which type you are requesting. (Note: Official transcripts must be mailed by Montini.)
- If you are 18 or older, you must request the transcript. (Sorry parents, you cannot make the request.)
- If possible, please use the Transcript Request Form. (The downloadable form is an Adobe PDF that you may print out and bring in or mail to us.)
Physical and immunization Records are kept by Montini for 10 years after the date of graduation. Montini does not have any immunization records for graduates prior to 1990. If you need to obtain your physical/immunization records, please send a dated, written request by mail or fax containing:
- Your name while a student at Montini
- Year of Graduation
- Where information needs to be sent
- A phone number where you can be contacted if necessary
- Your signature
Contact the Registrar
You may contact the registrar, Mrs. Christine Lamar, by:
Phone: 630.627.6930 x105
Mail Form to: Christine Lamar
Montini Catholic High School
19 W 070 16th St.
Lombard IL 60148