Private schools, such as MONTINI, benefit students by fostering academic excellence and high achievement while educating students in a value based setting and preparing youngsters for a lifetime of success. Community support is what allows MONTINI to be an exceptional school with unique programs, terrific teachers, and our high record of academic excellence. Like other private schools and universities, MONTINI relies on the generosity of parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni, faculty, staff and friends to keep our school flourishing.
When you give to the Annual Fund, you ultimately support the school's goal of delivering a world-class education to its students. You help preserve a 15-to-1 student-faculty ratio that fosters healthy debate, personal exploration, strong interpersonal characteristics, and leadership skills. The best way to give through the annual fund is by choosing:
If you would like to see your donation used in a different way, you can designate your donation so that it is used specifically as you wish:
- Area of Greatest Student Need - Many donors understand that there are costs associate with a MONTINI education that are hard to categorize. This fund allows us to support those areas of greatest student need. We appreciate the trust that donors place in us to use this money wisely to best serve our students.
The Annual Fund is set up to to accept donations annually for each school year (which are fiscal years being July 1 – June 30) that provides financial support to the operating budget for a wide range of programs that helps Montini Catholic continue in its mission. Additionally, donations through the Scholarship or Financial Aid forums also support the Annual Fund and provides tuition assistance to deserving students - making the MONTINI experience possible for them. Use the the Scholarship or Financial Aid forums to create and/or donate to a specific fund. Donations to support capital improvements to the school are not covered by the Annual Fund. Donations to the our capital campaign helps MONTINI build new and/or renovate existing school facilities; and many people support the capital campaign in addition to the annual fund.
- 21st Century Learning Resource Center - Expose students to the latest technology to enrich their educational experience, providing financial support for state-of-the-art technology to ensure that young people develop the information literacy skills crucial to their success as students and as lifelong learners.
- Tuition Assistance - Providing the resources to enroll a student population that is highly diverse, talented, and motivated to succeed in Montini's unique community.We rely on the support we receive from our community to ensure that we can offer this vital assistance to our families. Each year, approximately 20% of students will need financial assistance to attend Montini Catholic. In the most recent school year, the school awarded close to $400,000 to those students and families with demonstrated need, guaranteeing no qualified applicant is ever denied enrollment for financial reasons.
- Curriculum Enhancement - Enrich our academic programs by encouraging the use of technology (such as curriculum based software, ipads, interactive whiteboards), expanded offerings, and upgrades to the classroom themselves along with books, materials, and equipment.
- Campus Ministry - Helps support and enhance programs in the Ministry program so students can continue to develop their faith with liturgical and personal prayer, retreat participation, service opportunities and leadership building programs
- Athletic and Physical Education - Ensures students receive a well-rounded education that emphasizes the importance of athletics and physical education, and provides financial support for athletic equipment, coaching stipends, resources, and programs.
- The Fine and Performing Arts - Helps support and enhance programs in the ARTS, including music (in the classroom, choir, and band), drama, and dance programs. They also provide resources to bring in visiting artists, authors and illustrators to the school and funds to support the spring musical.
Our goal is 100% participation and
your donation — of whatever amount — helps us meet that goal.
All alumni and members of our MONTINI community (current parents, past parents & friends of the school) are asked to make a gift to the Annual Fund. MONTINI Alumni and parents know first hand the transforming role that a Montini Catholic experience can have on their lives. So consider sharing that gift with others, pay it forward, and financially support the spirit of philanthrophy that has sustained our school since its founding. Your generosity, leadership, and faith in our mission helps Montini Catholic High School flourish each and every year. Supporting Montini Catholic High School is An Investment in The Future.
Please encourage others to join you by sharing our giving page on your facebook status!
Annual Giving represents the greatest potential for immediate growth and can be made online
. Because Annual Fund
gifts are typically unrestricted, they provide the most immediate impact. Please consider one of our Giving Clubs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees to independent schools. If your donation is eligible for a matching gift, either fill out your company's online form or request a form and send the completed form to Montini Catholic. We will verify your gift and submit the form to your company. The impact of your gift to Montini Catholic High School may be doubled or even tripled. Some companies offer matching gifts for donations made by retirees or spouses.
Honors & Memorials
We welcome gifts made in Honor or Memory of a special person in your life. You will be able to provide the name of the person or persons that your gift is in Honor or Memory of when making a gift online.
Please Consider Joining One of Our Giving Clubs!
|Builders of Excellence
||$100,000 or more
|Christian Brothers Society
||$50,000 - $99,999
|San Miguel Society
||$25,000 - $49,999
|Signum Fidel Society
||$10,000 - $24,999
||$5,000 - $9,999
||$2,500 - $4,999
||$1,000 - $2,499
|De LaSalle Club
||$500 - $999
||$250 - $499
||$100 - $249
||$50 - 99