Montini Catholic Assistant Plant Staff - Sanitation Job Description
JOB TITLE (Part time)
Assistant to the Plant Staff (Sanitation)
Asst. Plant Staff must be able to safely assist the Plant Manager with Sanitation of certain areas during the school day in a timely manner. Employees in this classification receive general supervision within a framework of stand policies and procedures. The Asst. Plant Staff will report to the Director of Operations.
- Key responsibility will be sanitation.
- Ability to Clean and Sanitize the Cafeteria and all other areas designated to hold lunch for the students.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in the time designated for the lunchroom to be sanitized.
- Will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing main restrooms twice a day in the Cafeteria, 100-wing girls, 200-wing boys, science wing, ,boys and girls locker rooms, and 300-wing.
- Will be responsible for the breakdown of the tables and chairs at the end of all lunch periods. Will work with the Plant Manager, Assistant Plant Manager, and Student Workers.
- Will assist the Director of Operations and Plant Manager with any additional tasks needed.
- Experience in Cleaning and Sanitation is recommended but not required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to maintain a professional work environment.
- Must be able to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Must be able to work around and with students of Montini Catholic H.S.
Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
Posted: June 26, 2020
Interested candidates, plese contact Athletic Director, Tom Lentine at firstname.lastname@example.org.