Welcome to the start of the 2021-22 Athletic Season! Below is the registration information relating to the procedure and any questions you may have and the policies. Registration will open on July 14, 2021. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Eric Scott (x173), Keeley Dooley (x164) or myself (x163) in the Athletic Office and we will be happy to assist you.
BASIC ATHLETIC FEE INFORMATION
There are three tiers and pricing depending on the sport(s) your student participates in. You will be charged the highest Tier Rate for the combined sports your student is on a roster. (Example: Student is a cross country runner in the fall, $155 fee, but plays girls lacrosse in the Spring, $210.00 fee, you will initially be billed the $155 for cross country, but will only pay $55.00 in the spring for girls lacrosse.) In addition to the athletic fees listed below, all student-athletes are required to pay an additional insurance fee of $45 ($70 for football).
Tier I Fee
Boys Lacrosse, Football & Golf
$285 athletic fee and $45.00 insurance fee (Boys Lacrosse & Golf) / $70 insurance fee (Football)
Tier II Fee
Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Wrestling & Girls Lacrosse
$210 athletic fee and $45 insurance fee
Tier III Fee
Tennis, Track, Cross Country, Cheer & Dance (Broncettes)
$155 athletic fee and $45 insurance fee
All student/athletes must register using the 8 to 18 Athletic Website. The Business Office or Main Office will not accept registrations for sports.
The 8to18 platform will accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover card payments as well as electronic checks.
Refund requests should be directed to the Athletic Office only.
● Student/athletes who are trying out for fall sports will need to register on 8to18 prior to the first day of tryouts and will make their payment once they receive an email indicating that their student has been placed on a roster.
● No student/athlete will be on a published roster until their entire athletic fee and insurance payment has been processed. All fees for fall athletes MUST be paid in-full by Monday, August 23rd or your child will not be allowed to continue participation until having done so.
Sport physicals must be submitted on the Magnus Health Portal prior to the first day or practice/tryouts. For incoming freshman, only one copy of your physical needs to be submitted.
The Montini Catholic Athletic Code of Conduct AND the IHSA Concussion/Drug Policy Consent & Acknowledgement Forms are part of the online 8to18 registration. These will need to be electronically signed as part of the registration process.
STEPS TO REGISTER
1. Go to the Montini Catholic 8to18 website by clicking here.
2. Click on the Registration tab.
3. If you already have an 8to18 account (would have been created to register online for summer camps), please login. If you have not created an account, please select create an account.
4. Once logged in, click "Begin Registration".
5. Click on the Sport you plan to participate in and then continue to Step 2.
6. Enter all information in Step 2 (student information) that is starred (*) and proceed to Step 3.
7. Enter all information in Step 3 (roster information) that is starred (*) and proceed to Step 4 (parent info).
8. Step 5: You will download the IHSA Sport Physical form if you need a form, if not proceed to Step 6.
9. Step 6: Legal Forms - you must click each form, read it and sign it electronically (Click on the parent/guardian box and participant box). Continue to Step 7.
10. Step 7: Payments can be made via electronic check (no service fee) or using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (service fee). Click Submit and you will be registered.