ALUMNI CLASS REPRESENTATIVES
Montini Catholic High School is developing a new program to create Class Representatives who serve as a liaison between each graduating class, the alumni community and the school. We are looking for individuals to serve as Class Representatives for each graduating year. Please see below for a list of current class reps.
|1971||Mike Tellone & Maureen Scola deWaard|
|1978||Sue Reedy Williams|
|1985||Jeannette Workman Bartosz & Nancy Tassi|
|1986||Dan Laughlin & Steve King|
|1997||Jenna Steiner Archuleta|
|1999||April Volpe Rissi|
|2000||Kasia Serio Giblin & Megan Crotty Pauley|
|2001||Tom Costantini & Brian Casey|
|2002||Bryan Bylica & Greg Strzempek|
|2011||Emily Sokalski & Tom Roupp|
Mission & Purpose:
- Engage and communicate with classmates to develop class identity and unity that can be shared amongst the greater alumni community.
- Increase communications and alumni relations to new levels of participation and support.
- Build a team of individuals who wish to be involved and connected to the school, fostering future involvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between your graduating class and the school, striving to keep your class connected to Montini Catholic High School.
- Help Montini Catholic High School communicate with your class. Specifically, help the school by forwarding news and information about alumni events and services to your classmates.
- Create/Moderate Class Facebook Page
- Encourage your class to “Share News” and serve as the gatherer of information for the Bronco Express newsletter.
- New Job/Retirement
- Encourage classmates to keep their contact information current with the Alumni Office.
- Aid the Development Office in Annual Fund communications to classmates.
- Be an ambassador for Montini Catholic High School & Have fun!
Alumni who take on this role should not necessarily see this as a role for life, nor one that they have to undertake alone. Each class may want two representatives or a small committee.
If you would like to serve as a representative for your class, please fill out the form to the right. If you have any questions, contact Brian Casey '01, Alumni Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.627.6930 x176.