Online Payments can be made using your Visa, Mastercard or Discovercard.
Student Parking is a privilege extended to Seniors, Juniors and a limited number of underclassmen.
All students who drive to school must abide by the following regulations. Failure to do so may result in revocation of the student’s parking permit.
1. Students must have parental permission to drive to and from school. It is mandatory that each student vehicle must be registered and the appropriate fee paid. Parking tags must be affixed to the rear view mirror. All student vehicles must have a current parking tag. Violators are subject to being towed at the owner's expense.
2. Students are to park only in the designated student parking areas. The first row in the north lot is for faculty use only. Faculty, staff, and visitor parking spaces are absolutely off-limits to students.
3. Students are forbidden to go to their cars during school hours. They are also forbidden to leave in their cars during school hours without the express permission of a Dean.
4. Students must observe proper driving rules at all times. The speed limit on school property is 10 MPH.
5. The student parking hangtag must be properly affixed to the rear view mirror.
6. Students must report all accidents immediately to a Dean.