Bronco Mascot Auditions
Are you interested in being the Montini Bronco? Application must complete the following:
- A brief outline of why you are interested and suited for the position
- A list of ideas on how you would activate the Bronco mascot
- Required to activate the Bronco costume and demonstrate a few of your ideas and show off your moves in an audition type meeting.
- Complete the Bronco Mascot Application and submit to the Main Office, Attn: Booster Club President, Dan Laughlin
- Deadline for submissions: September 20, 2017
BRONCO MASCOT JOB DESCRIPTION
Montini Catholic High School is currently seeking a student to hold the position of our Bronco mascot for the Fall, Winter and Spring sport seasons
The Bronco mascot will provide spirit and entertainment at a majority of home sporting events, playoff appearances and special school events. The Bronco mascot will work closely with the mascot coordinator and the Montini Maniacs to create fun experience and school spirit while performing Bronco mascot duties. This could include taking pictures with fans, awesome dance moves, energetic cheer movements, encouraging crowd participation all while being aware and respectful of event or game happenings at the time. This will always be done in a positive way while showing respect for opposing team, fans, parents and all persons attending an event.
- Live and breathe enthusiastic and high energy Bronco mascot lifestyle.
- Flexible schedule to be able to work nights and weekends.
- Develop, create and execute Bronco movements to support the mascot personality.
- Preserve the identity of the Bronco without deviating from the established personality including: Bronco body language, attitude, fan interaction and team presentation.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Administer costume maintenance.
- Must maintain school work and keep grades consistent with eligibility requirements.
- Ability to attend all Montini events and sporting events during a sports season.
- Flexible work schedule; must be available some nights and weekends
- Available for enough hours to arrive before and attend the entire event.