Student Vaccination Clinic May 4th Information
All students who are 16 years or older on or before May 4, 2021 are eligible.
Students under the age of 18 who are eligible must have a signed parental consent form and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to receive the vaccine. Students over the age of 18 can submit their own consent form, do not need parent/guardian approval, and do not need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Consent forms can be downloaded during the registration process.
Because it is the only vaccine authorized for people under the age of 18, Jewel-Osco will be administering the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine. More information about the vaccine from the CDC is available here.
The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine requires two doses, three weeks apart. All individuals who receive the first dose at the clinic on May 4, must commit to receiving the second dose at the same time on Tuesday, May 25.
- The vaccination clinic will take place in the Field House.
- Students with appointments scheduled prior to the end of the school day (2:45) are permitted to miss class time for their appointment. If the student is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian should enter through Door 2 and meet them in the field house.
- All those being vaccinated and any parent/guardian meeting their student, should enter through door 2 near the Field House.
- All those receiving the vaccine must bring a photocopy of their Drivers License and health insurance card.
- Anyone who receives the vaccine must remain in the Field House for 15 minutes after they’ve received the shot.
- All scheduling will be done electronically by Jewel-Osco. The link below will direct you to the registration site for Jewel-Osco and requires you to input several pieces of information. Please keep in mind that the clinic is being facilitated by the Jewel-Osco Pharmacy and we do not have access to the scheduling site or any information within it.
- Please register your student at https://kordinator.mhealthcoach.net/vcl/1619465611173
- Appointment slots are limited and are on a first come, first served basis.
- If there are appointments available after Friday, April 30, we will make them available for the wider community. So, if you would like your student to receive the vaccine, please register before Friday.
Face Covering/Mask Information
Due to updated CDC Guidelines and Recommendations the following types of face coverings are no longer permitted: Vented Masks, Neck Gaiters and Bandanas. Please be advised, those masks are no longer acceptable.
Students may wear your Montini issued face mask or a mask approved by the school - disposable medical style mask or plain cloth mask. You may not wear masks that include words or phrases, are offensive, or are political in nature.
Should you have any questions, please contact Student Services.