The Tuition Credit Raffle offers families an opportunity to win a $6000 tuition credit (or $6000 cash prize) for the following school year. Participation in this raffle will fulfill the Family Minimum Fundraising commitment.
Rules & Regulations
- Tickets are $50 each or 3 for $100.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a ticket.
- Winner does not need to present at the drawing.
- The winner will receive a $6000 tuition credit for the 2019-2020 school year, or a $6000 cash prize.
- If fewer than 60 tickets are sold, the winner will receive a tuition credit/cash prize equal to one half of the monetary value of ticket sales.
- Drawing will take place on May 3rd at 3:00pm CST.