The base tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $12,950 (single child). We provide a $600 discount for a second child and a $1,200 discount for the third child.
The fees cover the cost associated with student activities, student retreats, parent club dues, the yearbook and technology.
- $495 per student (Freshman & Sophomore)
- $635 per student (Junior)
- $600 per student (Senior)
Student participating in more than one sport will only pay one fee for the year. The fee varies by sport, with the sport in the highest of the tiers being the applicable fee due. All student-athletes are required to pay an insurance fee of $30 ($60 for football & boys lacrosse) in addition to the athletic fees.
- Tier I - Boys Lacrosse, Golf and Football
$285 athletic fee
- Tier II - Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Wrestling, and Girl's Lacrosse
$210 athletic fee
- Tier III - Tennis, Track, Cross Country, Cheer and Dance (Broncettes)
$155 athletic fee
Fine & Performing Arts Fees
Students participating in any Fine Arts or Performing Arts class will be billed separately for their Fine & Performing Arts fees.
- Art: $35 per year for art supplies and consumable materials for all art classes.
- Band: $35 per year for sheet music and band supplies.
iPad Lease and eBook Fees
All students receive an iPad from Montini Catholic. eBooks are loaded onto the student's iPads and are billed separately.
- $250 iPad lease per student
- eBooks are billed separately in October.
Family Fundraising Fee
All families are required to participate in the Minimum Fundraising Requirement. Families will have several opportunities to fulfill this requirement throughout the year.
- $100 per family
There are many payment plan options available. Please contact Mrs. Barbara Pauley in the Business Office at email@example.com or 630.627.6930 x172 for more information about the payment plans.