Congratulations to Glenn Shimkus '88 and Peter Cappetta '07 who were inducted to the Alumni Hall of Fame on Friday, September 6, 2019 at half-time of the Varsity Football game.
The next Hall of Fame Induction will take place in Fall, 2022.
The Montini Catholic High School Alumni Hall of Fame was established to recognize graduates that have demonstrated outstanding achievements in one of or a combination of the following areas:
1. Exceptional academic ability exhibited while at Montini Catholic High School or in college.
2. Exceptional athletic ability exhibited while at Montini Catholic High School, in college or as a professional athlete.
3. Exceptional leadership exhibited while at Montini Catholic High School, in college and/or their chosen profession.
4. Exceptional positive impact for Montini Catholic High School, through leadership shown in the business, professional or civic community.
5. Exeptional contribution to Montini Catholic High School, through continual active participation and engagement in school and alumni projects and events.
To be considered by the Hall of Fame Committee, a nomination form/letter must be formally submitted to the Montini Catholic Alumni Office. Nominees must have graduated from Montini Catholic at least 5 years prior to their nomination being submitted.
Click here or on the icon below to download a complete list of Montini Catholic Hall of Fame Members.