Montini Catholic High School is committed to the Lasallian belief that a Catholic education should be accessible to all. Through our Annual Fund, we are able to grant many families financial aid packages that allow a Montini Catholic education to become a reality.
Our founder, St. John Baptist De La Salle, realized the greatest gift one can give to children is a quality, well-rounded education. Each year Montini Catholic relies on the generous support of its alumni, parents, parents of alumni and friends to raise the necessary funds to help the school offset the cost of its Financial Aid/Scholarship Program.
Ways to Support our Financial Aid Program
There are three different ways to make a difference for those Montini Catholic families in need of financial assistance:
FINANCIAL AID SCHOLARSHIPS
- Financial Aid Scholarships are based on need. Families apply and are awarded grants based on need. These scholarships, listed below, are kept alive by gifts made to the Annual Fund.
SAN MIGUEL FUND
- The San Miguel Fund is set up for general financial assistance, and scholarships from this fund are available to all Montini Catholic students with financial need. Students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average and be in good standing with the school in order to be eligible for financial aid.
PRESIDENT ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP
- This is a $1,000 four year renewable scholarship available to incoming freshmen students.
Memorial & Family Fund Scholarships
The Memorial and Family Fund Scholarships listed below have been named and endowed by Montini Catholic alumni, parents and friends in order to provide financial assistance to our students. Often, these scholarships are created with a certain set of criteria that a student must meet in order to receive aid. If you are interested in creating a new fund, please contact Mr. James Segredo, President, at email@example.com or (630) 627-6930 x174.
- Joseph Andriano Memorial Fund
- Patricia Arlis Scholarship Fund
- James & Dorothy Bell Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Jean Diane Colletti Scholarship Fund
- Colleen Considine Memorial Fund
- Deborah Cummane ’89 Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Genevieve and Chuck Gilmartin Scholarship Fund
- Brian Grigsby Memorial Fund
- The Leon & Edna Jacobs Scholarship Fund
- Dr. Richard Kane Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Br. Christopher Kavanaugh FSC Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Kolinski Family Endowment Fund
- The Gerald Marcoux Scholarship Fund
- Henry J. McDonald Memorial Fund
- William Mueller Memorial Scholarship Fund
- J. Peter & Kathleen Murphy Scholarship Fund
- Susan Musil Memorial Fund
- The John Nania Scholarship Fund
- The Ogan Family Scholarship Fund
- The Martin Regan Scholarship Fund
- The Bridget Reynolds Scholarship Fund
- Brother Patrick Savage Memorial Fund
- The Mike & Diane Schumacher Scholarship Fund
- Johnathan Weiger '15 Memorial Scholarship Fund